Lucy likes babies, because she is getting a baby brother for her birthday. My Dr.'s office called yesterday to confirm that they had scheduled the C-section. August 15, 2008. I wonder how this is going to pan out in the future...
Also, any suggestions for making their birthdays special, even though they are on the same day. I'll take any suggestions I can get.
7 comments:
that's really exciting, Arlynda! My mom and brother have the same birthday, and it was always a really fun party day. Sometimes we had two cakes, sometimes we had one, sometimes we had a cake with a split theme (like a soccer field on one half and flowers on the other). You could also talk to Denise, since Ash and Em are just one day apart. I think that Afton's boys are born just a day apart too.
Good luck with the delivery! David and I share a birthday, but that's a little different. As a mom I don't mind celebrating my birthday on a different day, or even getting a smaller celebration. I think it would be harder with siblings. If I think of anything I'll let you know.
The same day! What are the odds?! The countdown is on. Hope the next month goes quickly without any more hitches! :)
Actually, I asked Jamie what the odds were, he hasn't gotten back to me, but he did ask me if he could make a few assumptions, which really aren't true, but make the math a lot easier. I'll get back to you when he figures it out.
You know, if you named the new one Eustace, that would make up for stealing Lucy's birthday. :)
Eustace the Usurper, that would be awesome! Yet, I don't think we are going to do it.
What about naming the new baby Ricki, or George?
Post a Comment