Saturday, May 17, 2008

Graduation!

Jamie and I have been married for almost nine years. For the first time since we got married, one of us will have a full time job. I can't believe that graduation finally came, and that he is done with school. Somebody pinch me please! I'm so proud of Jamie.


Lucy wearing the graduation cap. Pretty cute, eh?


Jamie in his regalia on campus.


Jamie and Bailey.


Jamie and Abigail.


Jamie and Lucy.


The hooding ceremony.

5 comments:

Emma said...

congratulations! Good luck with the new job and the move!

Lura said...

I am so proud of Jamie, too!! I love the photos. You have such a cute family. Where is the picture of Jamie and you? Good luck with the move!

Sara said...

Congratulations to both of you! Such great pictures of your darling family. I'm really going to miss you...

Colette said...

Graduation. That is amazing! I am happy for both of you.

Melanie said...

What great pictures! You guys have worked so hard and you finally made it! What good examples to the kids.