Thursday, May 22, 2008

A contract!

Hooray! Someone made an offer on our house on Sunday! We are pretty excited especially because we might be able to close before we move. Then we won't have to make a mortgage payment and a rent payment! Wish us luck.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Yeah! I hope all goes well!

Tamara said...

Congratulations on graduation and your contract! New adventures await...hey, please email me when you get a chance about back yard gardening--in particular, what type of blackberry bush you had, how you prepared your garden beds (i.e. how would you kill grass without ruining the soil...etc.) I am starting an culinary herb garden this year and a veggie garden next. If you or jamie have any advice, I would love it.
Good luck packing, i wish I could be there to help-
Tamara

Sara said...

Yay! Congratulations Arlynda. Hope all goes well with the contract.

Lura said...

Good luck! That would be great to sell it before the move. Congrats!

Melanie said...

I found your blog!!! Congrats again on getting a contract! That is so exciting, and such a relief. Hope it all works out. :) We're going to miss you guys, but we're so glad you're finally done with school!