Sunday, October 14, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

So, I thought that there was light at the end of the tunnel, but it seems to be getting fainter. Searching for a job is not very much fun. There are so many deadlines and applications and the resume that has to be modified all of the time. Ahhhhhhh! Just give the man a job!
Honestly, I think that this is worse than applying for graduate school. At least I knew what my lifestyle was going to be like. This time the places we could live and the income we could have vary so much. I think that things will be less stressful when we know where we are going.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Good luck. Job hunting is not fun!

Anonymous said...

It is worse than applying for graduate school.

Anonymous said...

...but it's not so bad really. We have several back-ups that are almost for-sure which wouldn't be too bad and our number-one choice is almost for-sure also. I'm not too worried, but it is a roller-coaster ride, because some days I am really worried.