I made some New School Year Resolutions, here is an update.
1. Loose the Baby Fat.
I need to get a scale, but I've exercised everyday since school started, except the weekends. I'm going to try and add some resistance training in the evening, but I don't think that it will happen until after Halloween. I'm also going to try and do something on Saturdays. It has been a week since I last nursed Lucy, so no dramatic changes yet, but I'm sure that it will come.
2. Halloween Costumes.
I got a good start last week, but nothing to show off yet. I was mostly trying to get all of my ducks in a row. I think that I will start on Abby's costume this week and finish next. I also have to bind a quilt for a service project this week. Lucy's costume should be pretty easy after doing Abby's. Then I'll attempt Jamie and Bailey's. Mine will be the last one I do because I don't know what size I'm going to be in October.
3. Stuff to entertain the kids.
I think that I'll be more likely to work on this one as the summer gets closer. But I've discovered that books on tape are a good way to have quiet time on the weekends. I'm gonna try and do that every day during the summer next year.
4. One to add.
I'm going to add this one. I'm going to try and read a book a week. I was doing that for part of the summer, and I really enjoyed it. My reading speed increased a lot this summer, and there are a lot of books that I want to read. Some of them are going to have to be books on tape, so that I can work on other things at the same time, but I still want to see if I can do it.
4 comments:
Sound pretty good. I can't wait to see how your costumes turn out!
What are the costumes going to be? You are so creative!
Ha! I can't tell you, that is part of the fun. I only tell those that have to know, ie. the ones that if I didn't tell, I couldn't make the costumes. It has to be a secret.
I love the idea of keeping it a secret! I'm not very good about keeping secrets and I don't like when they are kept from me but, this time I'll let it slide.
Post a Comment