Monday, September 24, 2007

Prince Bailey's Versailles

If Bailey were a prince I'm pretty sure that he would provide a great zoo for his kingdom. It would probably be the Versailles of Zoos. The animals would be abundantly provided for, and anyone that called an orangutan a monkey would be severely punished. I can imagine the living quarters that he might build for himself there, because Bailey would love to live with the animals. He would probably live in the trees near the primates. He loves to pretend that he is a primate, well he is a primate, but he likes to pretend to be a non-human primate. I'm sure that he would go down in history as the Jungle Prince.
Bailey's birthday celebration was once again covered with evidence of his passion. His cake: Strawberry decorated with animals. His present: toy jungle animals and arctic animals. His activity: a trip to the zoo. All in all it was a great birthday. Oh, and we also got to ride the train, another one of Bailey's favorite things!



Waiting for the train at the zoo stop!



The Strawberry Animal Cake!

1 comment:

Emma said...

We miss the zoo. Happy birthday Bailey!