Sunday, June 03, 2007

Overwhelming

The best word to describe this week is overwhelming. Jamie left on Thursday for a three month internship in another state! That leaves me alone with three kids for three months. I'm taking one day at a time, and not thinking about how long it is going to be. I'm sure that once I get a rhythm going that I'll be able to manage the kids and the house, finding the rhythm is going to be the hard part.
It gets hard when I start thinking about Jamie. Until December when I spent five weeks with my family Jamie and I had been inseparable since we started dating 8 years ago. It was really hard to be away from him. He is an awesome husband and father. He makes me want to be better and that is why I love him.


This is us at the airport saying good bye. (Jamie took the picture. He is a professional self portrait taker which isn't very lucrative by its very nature.)

No comments: