Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love

Okay, I know I'm getting a little sappy, Jamie's gone, what do you expect? And I'm tired so that makes it even worse. I MISS HIM! I've been thinking a lot lately about love. Love is a very abstract, but real thing. Why do I love Jamie? Because when I am with him I feel so happy. Because he challenges me in ways that no one else can. Because I want to do everything I can to ensure his happiness. Because he does hard things to take care of his family. I just love him.

I LOVE YOU JAMIE!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Arlynda - just wanted you to know I finally found your blog. It's great fun! Sorry you're lonely and missing Jaime...I don't blame you. Let's do something together to take your mind off of it for an hour or two at least...

See you tomorrow at swimming! Sara

Emma said...

It's okay to be sappy. I miss Aaron when he's gone for more than one day. I can't imagine a couple of months.