Okay, so I haven't posted for a while. I'm too busy keeping up on y'all. Actually, I've been too busy working on my room, finished pictures will hopefully be available shortly. Anyway, here are some fun things we have done this week.

Abby playing in our yard, I think that she was "helping" Jamie plant some sweet potatoes.

Bailey playing on the climbing wall at a park by our house.

Lucy's first ride in a swing at a park. I think that she liked it a lot!

Lucy climbing the wall! I guess that she takes after her dad!
2 comments:
When I was putting Lucy up on the climbing wall I think I heard some people behind me saying "what is that man doing!?" She held on really well though and I could have let go of her--but I didn't.
I think we are all glad that you didn't let go of her.
Post a Comment