
If you are going to be a member of our family, you are going to be exposed to biking at a very young age. We are already trying to get Lucy use to her helmet so we can take her on bike rides in our bike trailer.
Jamie commutes about 13 miles one way everyday to school on his bicycle. We also had to live for a while without a car because our car got totaled (someone else's fault) and we didn't have the money to replace it right away, so everybody had to be transported via bicycle. Somedays, especially when I have to fill up my gas tank, I wish we were still primarily using our bikes. As Lucy gets older I'm sure that I will use my bike more.
2 comments:
She is a adorable! I think it is great you are teaching your kids healthy habits.
Isn't she? Thanks. Now, I just have to get my bike fixed up (because I haven't ridden it since I got pregnant with Lucy).
Post a Comment