Our turkey was awesome!! I think that even if we don’t ever camp for Thanksgiving again that we will cook a turkey in the dutch oven again. It was really good! Here are some pictures from our trip!

Jamie, Bailey and Abby went canoeing. They all had a lot of fun.

Here is Abby peaking out of our new nine man tent! It is so awesome to have that much room.

Here are Jamie and Bailey and Abby already to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Notice that Jamie and Bailey are both wearing ties. Bailey's is made from the tent packaging because he wanted to wear a tie just like daddy. Jamie always wears a plaid shirt and a tie on Thanksgiving. I'm not really sure why.

Here is our Dutch oven turkey! It was really moist and yummy.
This is my favorite part of camping, roasting hot dogs over an open fire with smores to follow. MMMMMMM I love camping.
No comments:
Post a Comment