It's been a long time since I wrote a post. I've started a half dozen and haven't finished them
Life is moving full steam ahead. With four kids, it's like being the engineer on a train that you would like to slow down and look at the scenery a little bit, but no matter how little coal you put in the engine, someone sneaks in and throws in way more than you wanted. Some times it is exhausting. I'm working on learning to appreciate the rush of going to fast and let it go, but I'll never get back to this part of my life and I need little moments of quiet to process it all sometimes.
Since my last post, we've had four birthdays, a visit from the grandparents, an anniversary, school started, another visit to a friend's house, and a return visit from the same friend. Like I said, full steam ahead. Perhaps I'll post this to remind myself that taking time to post about what we are doing now will give me a chance in the future, when I have more quiet moments, to come back and look at the scenery all over again.
2 comments:
Whew. Sounds like you have been busy. When things slow down snap a few pictures so I can see everyone. Miss ya!
I love the way you articulated that, Arlynda. I'm feeling a similar rush - if only the whipping wind of motion didn't chap the lips, dehydrate the skin, and blur the eyes!
Post a Comment