Don't worry, this post isn't really about the Beatles. The title of my post is also the title of a song from this album and I think the cover art on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is amusing, so I thought I would share it with you to distract you for a minute. Really, you should look closer, how many people can you identify?
A few months ago a friend of mine and I were chatting (ya know, on this new fangled thing called the internet), and she encouraged me to start selling things that I sew. So, I roped her into being my business partner (or maybe she roped me, or we could have roped each other, who knows for sure?) and a small home business was born.
We may never be as popular as the John and his band, but oh well, I get a chance to sew, which I love to do. Our first product offerings are hooded towels. We are working on expanding, so stay tuned for more updates! Oh and here's the link Old Chocolate Bayou on Etsy. And in case you haven't taken a gander at my sewing blog (which will be getting more updates now), go ahead and take a look around: Old Chocolate Bayou Blog.

2 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you. We love the towel you gave Madeleine. You guys are going to do great.
Good for you!! :)
Post a Comment