Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm it

I got tagged and since I've been working on the math post and not posting, I'll take a break and do the tag.  I've done a tag like this one before and since I have a mac, I don't think it works as well, the file structure is different, but I'll give it a try.

Here are the rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it

This is what I found:


This is Seth.  The boy loves vacuums, really loves vacuums.  This particular day, I think he was just trying to figure it out, so I caught this picture of him that looks like he is really vacuuming the floor.  I think I will use it when his kids start complaining about doing their chores.  I'll say "Now when your dad was 16 months old, that's when he started vacuuming".  I think it will be awesome.

3 comments:

Screamin' Meme said...

That is so cool! Seth is so cute! I think it is a great idea to tell his kids that he started vacuuming at 16 months old.

Mary said...

Nice. Benji hated vacuums for a long time, but now he thinks it's a game. Cracks me up.

Lura said...

Awesome! He is so grown up!