Abigail turned six while we were off seeing family. I think we had four parties for her in total. One at Jamie's sister's house, one at Jamie's dad's house, one with her friends, and one with her dad. What a way to celebrate being six!

We let our kids pick the meals for the day of their birthday. Abby has picked this for a few years, macaroni and cheese, breakfast sausage and peas.

The funfetti cake at Aunt Marie's!

Bailey, Joia, and Abigail saying good-bye on Abby's birthday.

Emily, Abby's cousin, and Abigail celebrating Abby's birthday at Grandpa's house.

The Fancy Nancy birthday party. (If you don't know who Fancy Nancy is, you should check it out the books.)

Abby wanted cupcakes at her friend's party. And you can't tell, but they are rainbow colored on the inside. We spent a morning coloring a white cake mix and layering the colors in the cupcake tin. They were a lot of fun and really cute.
Happy Birthday Abby!
3 comments:
You should have done 2 more parties. After planning 4, what's 2 more?
I only planned one party. Everybody else wanted to celebrate too. I was more than willing for them to do the work. And Abigail LOVED it!
I wish I could have gotten my girls interested in Fancy Nancy. My girls are very strange. :) What a great birthday. :)
Post a Comment