Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How much longer do I have to do this?

We've been sick again, so I'm pretty glad that I got in what I got in this week, except for Saturday, but we had a lot going on. A little more than four weeks to go!

Last week:
Monday: 4 miles with hills
Wednesday: 3 miles
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: 2 miles
total miles: 13 miles

This week:
Monday: 3 miles with hills
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: 7 miles
Friday: 4.5 miles
Saturday: 3 in the morning/3 in the afternoon

4 comments:

Tami said...

So, to be nosy, did you ever start losing weight?

Queen of the Castle said...

Nope. I'm still nursing twice a day, so I'm not too concerned about it, irritated, but not concerned. I'm in the process of weaning.

Tami said...

That makes sense. When he is all weaned, hopefully the weight will drop. Sadly, it took me two years to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Rohan Shearer said...

Well it took me 5 years to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Just kidding! Good job Arlynda with the jogging. I just started week 3 and its going great.