Arlynda - OK, I've started exercising again and ran a mile the other day and about killed myself. Can you send me the couch to 5K plan to my e-mail? shearerfamily@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
Do you have to be so good at everything you do? I am just jealous. Keep up the good work. I would love to see you while you are here. . .but I know you will have many many people to see. but it might be worth a try.
3 comments:
You go girl! So, what did you decide about breastfeeding?
Arlynda - OK, I've started exercising again and ran a mile the other day and about killed myself. Can you send me the couch to 5K plan to my e-mail? shearerfamily@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
Do you have to be so good at everything you do? I am just jealous. Keep up the good work. I would love to see you while you are here. . .but I know you will have many many people to see. but it might be worth a try.
Post a Comment