Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Lazy Days of Spring
Jamie turned in his dissertation 10 days ago. He's been hanging out at home, which is nice, I can leave anytime that I want to and most of the time not take any kids with me and nap anytime I want to. Problem is, it is going to end soon. In a few weeks, he'll be working 8 hour days, I'll have all three kids, all day long, in a new town with no friends, six months pregnant. I'm a little overwhelmed. Luckily, I'll be able to get Bailey and Abby ready for school before the new addition arrives. I wish I could travel this summer, but alas the pregnancy is going to keep me from going much of anywhere. I guess that I should enjoy the lazy days of spring while they last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Enjoy it! I remember that was us a year ago. Good luck with the summer. You'll have to email me and let me know where you are going! Have a great spring.
Enjoy it! Your going to be busy after the baby gets here and not have time to think about the missed travel.
I love your blog site Arlynda. This is the first time I've seen it.
Hey, Baby. Speaking of babies, I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congrats! Good luck with moving--I only moved 15 miles when I was 8 months along and it SUCKED. I hope your experience is better. :O)
Post a Comment