This morning, I had to dig through the pile of shoes that I have set aside from garage sales and hand me downs to find a pair of shoes for Lucy. It seems that her feet had a growth spurt last week, but the rest of her is the same size, curious. I always have a pair of nice dress up shoes and a pair of play in the dirt kind of shoes for my kids. So, I brought out a pair of each to try on her to see if they fit. I tried the play in the dirt shoes on first and she freaked out. She was screaming and kicking and throwing a grand fit. I thought it was strange considering that there was no way the shoes were too small. So, I took them off and grabbed the nice dress up shoes and put them on. She calmed right down and walked around the house with the shoes and a big smile. I think that I have another princess in the making. Maybe I will have to change the name of my blog to "My Daughters are Princesses, am I a Queen?". I'm also wondering if that gives me extra points towards being a queen or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment