Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Bathroom Project Complete!
Granted this isn't the best the bathroom ever looked before we started our bathroom project, but I didn't get a picture before I started tearing things out. My bad. Anyway here it is before: And here it is now! I really like our new bathroom. I wish we had done this when we moved in the house. Oh, well. At least I get to enjoy it for a year!
Maybe I'll get the bedroom put together soon and I can post pictures of that!
I love the the black and white accents! Forget math and physics, you could have gone into interior design. You have a talent there as well. It looks great!!
2 comments:
I love the the black and white accents! Forget math and physics, you could have gone into interior design. You have a talent there as well. It looks great!!
Thanks. The colors were a suggestion from a friend. I spent a lot of time planning this project. I'm glad that it is working out so well.
Post a Comment